Hybrid View

Smile Hair shampoo Recommendation

Hi there!

I have a 2 year old son whose playful day in and day out resulting to sweating too much and I have noticed that his hair smells terribly bad in the middle of the day. I gave him bath in the morning and I use head-to-toe baby wash on him and I guess it needs to be changed to a shampoo for his hair. Is there a shampoo you would recommend to use that is safe for a 2 year old boy?

Response is appreciated. Thanks!

I really like Weleda Baby Products, and you can find the Weleda Baby Shampoo on this site.

The only other thing that comes to mind is whether your child is getting enough chlorophyll in his diet through green leafy vegetables like spinach, chard, kale, lettuce, etc.

Children often life steamed vegetables with butter, or you can make a green smoothie for you and the boys.

Bananas
    Pineapple
    Orange juice
    Handful of dark leafy greens like Romaine or baby greens or spinach.

The smoothie will be a bright green and children usually love it!

Chlorophyll is a natural body deodorizer so this may help some. Otherwise just try another shampoo until you find something that works. You may even be able to use your shampoo as long as he sits still enough so that it doesn't get in his eyes.

Warm regards,

Kate

Thank 5Homebirths4Kate for the advice. I will try to make that smoothie and let's see what happens and also the Weleda shampoo I will try it.