Thread: Evening :)

Hybrid View

Red face Evening :)

Hi. I am a mum to 2 boys and a girl (8,6 and 5). Number 4 is due mid winter and will be home-birthed. The first 3 were hospital births. I didnt have any major complications but since having them I have learnt so much more. We will just be having our doula with us.
    Um, what else... My DH is a wonderful support to myself and the children. He really is amazing. Willing to learn/listen and read up on anything that I mention.
    Im a stay at home mum and have been for almost 9 years now. We live 99% organically and chemical free. I like to make all our food and have recently welcomed a thermomix into our little family

Welcome Chantelle!!!!!

How wonderfully exciting to be preparing for your your first home birth and it is great that your husband is so supportive and doing everything he can to learn more about everything!

I am very impressed that you live organically and chemical free! I know I have made small steps in that direction but we are no where near where I'd like us to be. Someday What are some of your favorite resources that have helped you along the way?

I look forward to reading your posts!

~Christie

Hi Chantelle,

Welcome to the forum.

Wow - you sound like an inspirational family. I too would like to here how you went about living organically as well as chemical free - did you do it in stages?

What in particular lead you to choose a home birth? I hope it is a special and empowering experience for you. There are some useful resources on home birth here which you might like to read.

I look forward to getting to know you on this forum,

LJ

Welcome to the forums, Chantelle! As the others have mentioned, I'm also excited for you this time around, as you plan to welcome your new little one into your home in such a wonderful way.

Please post any questions you may have and there are some inspiring homebirth stories on this site!

Warm regards,

Kate