Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everyone. Since I'm new here I just wanted to first make a introduction. My name is Jocelyn and I'm a mum of two wonderful children. My son is 4, and my daughter almost 10 months. I am a stay at home mum and also a student though I do my studies from home. My family is my first priority and I try to avoid being away from them as much as possible.

I look forward to reading past and future posts, and hopefully find some wonderful answers to my own questions as well.

Have a wonderful day.

Jocelyn

Welcome Jocelyn!!! We are so happy thave you here and I look forward to reading your posts.

I am a mum to 4 (almost 5) year old twin boys. I have been an at-home mum since they were born and I run a business from home too. It is quite a balancing act as I'm sure being a student with children at home is as well - but it is a huge blessing and they always come first

What is your area of study?

I look forward to see you on the boards.

~Christie

Hi Christie, thanks for your welcoming message.

Twins? Wow. I find it hard enough with an infant and a 4 year old. I couldn't imagine being a mum of twins anyone with multiples deserves a medal in my eyes.

I'm involved in medical studies in the hopes that I will be able to find a job in the field (maybe transcribing doctor's reports) that I can do from home so that I don't have to leave the kids.

Enjoy your day.

Jocelyn

Welcome Jocelyn! Great that you've joined the forum.

You must be busy studying and having two children! We look forward to getting to know you on here.

L-J

Hello Jocelyn!

Welcome to the group! I look forward to hearing more about your lovely family. As for me, I have four small children (6,4,2,1) and I work from home full-time. It is a crazy life at times but I would not trade it for anything!

Hope to hear more from you soon!

-Angela