I just found this fabulous website that has wonderful resources for saving money (mostly using coupons) on groceries, sundries, household needs, clothing, travel and just about anything a mum would need!

If you'd like to save 50% or more on your household expenses, then you'll want to check out the Crazy Coupon Lady website. Once you have an idea of what's offered on that website, look for something similar in your country as this site seems to be focused on the United States.

I also found some very fun videos that show how other mums save 75%, 85% and more on their grocery bills, and one video in particular that actually shows a mum giving recipe ideas for the items she purchased on her last grocery run.

Probably the one video I found most inspiring was a mum who purchased over $200 worth of groceries and sundries and paid only 1. Take a look to see how it's done...

Here's a great video of a stay-at-home mom who doesn't have much time (she homeschools) and feeds her family of 6 (including 2 teenagers) on just $50 per week. That's amazing to me, but what she teaches can save you 50% off your food bill initially, and she says that regularly (once you get the hang of it) you can even save up to 75%-85% OFF your grocery bill.

One thing I will caution you with is that if you're trying to conceive, pregnant or even breastfeeding, you may want to buy organic foods when possible, but sometimes you just need to save money in order to stay home with your family, and you have to save where you can. Saving on sundries and clothing is going to allow you to buy the organic meat and dairy that are so critical when struggling with infertility and simply eating out less and preparing your own meals at home will also help lower cost and increase nutrition.

Post back and share your thoughts. This is totally inspiring to me (being that my husband was out of work for 2 1/2 years, and we're still playing "catch-up") so I'm eager to learn more!

Kate