Hybrid View

Exclamation Student midwife offering free support in Melbourne

Hi!

My name is Danielle and I知 a 2nd year student midwife at ACU. As part of our course they ask that we follow women through their pregnancy. We are there to provide you with one-on-one support and can be as involved as you are comfortable with. It also gives us the opportunity to learn by joining you one this experience. All information is kept confidential and you can pull out at any time.

I live around the Box Hill, Victoria area but I知 willing to travel.

I really love studying midwifery and I知 very passionate about this, I知 also a lot of fun and I知 really excited to be taking part in this journey. I would love to share your experience and help in any way possible!
    If interested or would like more information and you are less than 25 weeks pregnant please reply to this post

Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by dcmid View Post
    Hi!

My name is Danielle and I知 a 2nd year student midwife at ACU. As part of our course they ask that we follow women through their pregnancy. We are there to provide you with one-on-one support and can be as involved as you are comfortable with. It also gives us the opportunity to learn by joining you one this experience. All information is kept confidential and you can pull out at any time.

I live around the Box Hill, Victoria area but I知 willing to travel.

I really love studying midwifery and I知 very passionate about this, I知 also a lot of fun and I知 really excited to be taking part in this journey. I would love to share your experience and help in any way possible!
    If interested or would like more information and you are less than 25 weeks pregnant please reply to this post

Thankyou!
    I've had 4 CS's now and they've all been emergency c's. I wish I had someone like you around when I was trying to VBAC with my 2nd child. I couldn't afford a private midwife and would've really benefited from having someone work one on one with me to help calm me down.
    Nikki