Results 1 to 1 of 1
23rd November 2016 06:43 AM #1
Why did you decide to have a homebirth?
Women choose to have a homebirth for many reasons, including:
- more freedom and privacy at home
- feel most comfortable at home
- your midwife is only caring for you
- can have who you want present at the birth, including other children
- certain access to your own birth pool
- most likely to end up with a natural birth
Why did you choose to have a homebirth? Was there one main factor or did many of the above factors come into your decision?
We look forward to hearing from you!