I was 1 day late for my period last week and took a HPT and got a BFN and then got what I thought to be my period the next day (Thursday Dec 1) I bled like my normal period (moderately heavy with some clots) and finished on Wednesday. Then Thursday evening I started cramping significantly on my right side that felt like when I had my miscarriage. I started to lightly spot bright red. The cramping only lasted a few hours. I continued to spot every time I used the bathroom. The next day (Friday) I woke up and my boobs were incredibly sensitive. For some reason I thought to take a HPT and got a BFP!! I immediately made an appointment with a nearby clinic and took a test there that came out negative. I think I was nervous so drank a lot of water and diluted my urine. I went home to make sure I wasn't crazy and took another test and it was BFP again. This morning, I took another test (different brand than the other 2 to make sure) and got another BFP that was even darker then yesterdays. Midway today the spotting has almost completely stopped. I only see it when I wipe faintly and nothing on my pad all day.
I've had 2 healthy pregnancies, 1 ectopic and 1 miscarriage. Anybody with any experience... I'm baffled.. I got a negative before and then a positive after bleeding and cramps? and now it all has gone away? Could I really be pregnant or am I holding out hope for nothing...