Hybrid View

Administrator

Introduce yourselves

I thought I would start this section of Pregnancy Birth and Beyond's forum to provide student midwives a place to share, relieve some stress and gain some support.

Feel free to introduce yourselves. I'd love to hear where you are doing midwifery, what year you are in, where you are doing your clinical experience, where you hope to work when you are finished.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

I have been posting on the site for a while, but just recently applied for an accelerated nursing midwife program. I received my first degree in English, so attempting to get a higher degree in this field has been difficult. I originally thought of going through the apprentice route of midwifery, but have decided that I want to be able to work in hospitals as well. So, if all things go well, I will begin my path toward midwifery this fall

Looking forward to meeting others!

Administrator
    That is wonderful news Mom2many. Midwifery is a wonderful profession - I couldn't think of doing anything else. I hope your application is successful and that you are on your path to being a midwife.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content