Hi, I have been reading some of the posts in this thread and so I thought I'd also ask this thing that has been bothering me a lot lately. In my 8 years of marriage, I had three unsuccessful pregnancies: The first one was a tubal one that ruptured, so I had to undergo what my doctor said an ELap. It took me 7 months to get completely healed from the wound of that surgery. We found out I was diabetic when my wound refuse to dry up after a few months. The next year, I got pregnant again but it resulted in miscarriage at 20 weeks. That was the most difficult time in my life, losing my pregnancy not to mention the traumatic experience I had in the hands of the nurses in the hospital. I cried almost constantly for two whole months, until I started a blog where I poured out everything in my heart trying to get a closure. Then again, I had another miscarriage. Then last year, I conceived again and had to be on complete bed rest for 9 months until I gave birth to a 4kg baby boy. (By the way, my doctor prescribed bed rest for all my pregnancies.) During the first few days after we got home from the hospital, I started to feel really down, even worse than the way I felt when I lost my other pregnancy at 5-months. When I start feeling lousy, I would also start feeling guilty because I know that I should be very happy now that I have a son. But sometimes, I would catch myself being angry at my husband for no reason at all. For almost a year now, since my son's birth, I am lucky if I was able to get a 3-hour of sleep every night. I even resent having visitors to the point that I 'd pretend to be sleeping when people come to see me. I am still able to function in my job but I do not have the excitement to do my work anymore. So I guess my question is that am I undergoing some form of depression or did I just turn into a very lazy person? I keep thinking that if I take a break and reset my mind, maybe I'll be happy again. I mean I am happy with my family, but I just seem to lack the energy to show it.