Thread: Fruits

Fruits

We need to eat healthy foods during pregnancy so fruit is the best food that we can eat because of its vitamins and minerals. Grab an apple, banana, pear, orange, or another favorite fruit. Or if you prefer, try those handy little 4-ounce fruit cups, which count as one serving toward your daily recommendation for fruits and vegetables during pregnancy. Choose varieties packed in their own juice rather than in sugary syrup.

Yes, fresh fruit is a great way to get a large variety of vitamins and nutrients in your diet.
    Thank you for sharing!

Mango is one of my favorite fruits because of its benefits. The high amount of vitamins C and A in mangoes plays a key role in keeping your immune system healthy and strong. Vitamin A is essential for proper immune system functioning.

Mango is my favorite too, a friend asked me recently: What food could you live on if you were stranded on a deserted island. My answer was mango....I love mangoes, especially fresh off the trees. You can juice them, smash them, eat them whole....mangoes are a favorite!