Hybrid View

Smile Hello! Im glad to be here

Hi, Im Marjaux and currently im 18wks pregnant to my second child. It seems like my first once again for I delivered my first child 7 years ago. Glad to have bumped into this site Im sure It would be very helpful.

Welcome to the group Marjaux!! We are so happy to have you join our little family. I am a mother of four, but my oldest also just turned 7.

I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts!

Hi Marjaux,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We've got another forum member who is expecting her second child and her name is Laura-Jane (LJ). She's due a little before you. I'm sure she will be popping in to say "hi" this week and you'll enjoy getting to know her.

Mom2Many has 4 children (as she mentioned) and I have 5 children. I have a 7 year old too, but she's my youngest and will be turning 8 next month.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi mom2many, 5Homebirths4Kate

Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Im so glad to be a member of this forum. Im sure Ill be able to find a lot of information for its been a while since my last pregnancy. It seems like it was my first
    Looking forward to knowing you guys too..

Hi Marjaux,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Have you decided if you will find out if your baby is a boy or a girl yet?

I am 28 weeks pregnant and have a 19 month old son too - this pregnancy really feels like it's speeding by.....

I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and look forward to interacting with you on this forum.

Best wishes,

LJ