Hybrid View

How is Sexual Desire related to Fertility

Can the low libido (sexual desire) affect a woman's fertility?

Though I wanted to spend more intimate moments with my husband, I sometimes feel having low low libido (sexual desire) during our intercourse. Will this condition affect my capability to conceive?

I love your question. So you're asking if low sexual desire can affect a woman's fertility. There is definitely a connection, but the connection is that if a woman's hormones are out of balance this can cause low sexual desire. It's not the low desire that causes infertility - it's infertility that can cause low sexual desire.

There was a study published that showed that women tend to buy sexier clothing when they are close to ovulation than any other time of the month. This is because the hormones are changing as you get closer to ovulation - you have more estrogen in your body during that time, and this creates more of a sexual desire. Isn't it amazing how God did that? He wanted us women to have a heightened sex drive at ovulation to help ensure the human race would continue.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi Kate,

Once again, I learned something from you. The last time I bought sexy lingerie was more than a year ago. After a month or two, I got pregnant with my second child. The study you've mentioned above was really true.

Again, thank you.

Regards,
    mumjane

Quote Originally Posted by mumjane View Post
    Hi Kate,

Once again, I learned something from you. The last time I bought sexy lingerie was more than a year ago. After a month or two, I got pregnant with my second child. The study you've mentioned above was really true.

Again, thank you.

Regards,
    mumjane
    There is some definite relation. More women has sexual desire better chances of her becoming pregnant. Me and my wife has 3 children when she has strong desire and with passage of time she was involved with these kids and now there is nothing like getting pregnancy for my wife