Thread: Hello There

Red face Hello There

Hello All! I'm Rhea, 31 years old. I got married last June and hoping to get pregnant within this year or early of next year. I came across this website and I find it fantastic! This is really of great help especially for women like me who have lots of questions on my head on issues concerning pregnancy, infertility, child rearing, and so on.

Great to know all of you!

Hi Rhea,

Welcome to the forum! It's great that you have joined. I hope we can support each other through our pregnancy, birthing and parenting hopes and experiences.

I wish you all the best with getting pregnant at the right time for you.

Best wishes,

LJ

Good day, LJ! Thank you... I'm so grateful I found this site. Nice to know you and all the other members.

Hi Rhea,

How are you doing? Are you working on your preconception care or have you started trying to conceive yet?

Warm Regards,

Kate

Welcome to the group Rhea! I am looking forward to getting to know you through your posts. This site is a great place for advice, full of wise women to answer any questions you may have along the way to motherhood. =)

Hi
    welcome to everyone
    i'm newly in this forum.

Hi, Im new too..
    Hope to meet and chat with other members soon.
    Have a lovely day

Hi Zeeshan and Kate504,

A warm welcome to both of you. I look forward to sharing our pregnancy journeys and parenting experiences on this forum.

Best wishes,

LJ