Hybrid View

To predict the most fertile time

Hello,

I am trying to track my cycle period to compute and predict my most fertile time. I believe I have my regular monthly period.

However, for the past few months, I noticed that I fall between 31, 32 and 33 cycle day. Which one should I use in computing my possible ovulation day (ovulation calendar ask for menstrual cycle).

Thanks.

Ovulation calendars are one of the least reliable ways to predict ovulation simply because you can ovulate on a different day each month. If you have a longer than average or shorter than average follicular phase (the first part of your cycle before ovulation ) or luteal phase (the second part of your cycle) an ovulation calendar won't give you an accurate date.

What you need to do is watch your personal signs of fertility. That's the most accurate way to know when you're going into your fertile window and when to make love in order to conceive.

Please post back any questions you may have about your cycle and getting your timing right, and I'll do my best to guide you.

Warm regards,

Kate
    Last edited by 5Homebirths4Kate; 2nd September 2012 at 09:03 AM.

Hmmm.. alright. I will read the 'signs of fertility' and will try this accordingly.

thanks Kate.

You're welcome - post back with any questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Kate