Hybrid View

Newbi an needing help lol

Ok so I was wondering if I could get a few answers if possible.

Was really sick at the start of last month 'October'.
    October 1st and 2nd I had a really really light period/bleed. (preg test was neg)
    I went into hospital on the 3rd of october for a couple of day. whilst in hospital i lost over 15kilos . have now been out of hospital for a month n have gaind a fair bit of weight. (have never been able to put weight on due to medical reasons)
    I had a werid extreamily light bleed on the 16th & 17th of October an I dont no why.
    My cycle is normaly dead on 28days.
    Could the bleed on the 16th and 17th been implantation bleeding or a period ?
    If it was a period when do you think it would be the best time to do a test ?
    Trying for another baby after losing twins at 5months preg 2 years ago.
    I have sore boobs that are getting bigger. eatting alot more. abit tired, a few headaches, period like cramps/pains but no bleeding, emotions are everywhere.
    I had the merina in a few years ago an wasnt told of the difficulties of falling preg n not miscariaging after having it in.
    I have a 4yewar old and never had any symptoms with my son at all except for morning sickness after 11weeks.
    So jus curiouse as to what you think.

thanks

Administrator
    It sounds like you have had an awful month. It would be really worthwhile taking another pregnancy test. You didn't say when you too the pregnancy test - if if was close to when your period was due you can get a negative result even if you are pregnant (the pregnancy hormones can take while to be detectable). The bleed on the 16th and 17th could have been an unusual period, implantation bleed or some other form of bleeding. Home pregnancy tests are usually pretty accurate 5 or so days after your period is due (even though many claim you can test on the day your period is due). Let me know how the pregnancy test goes.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Banned

preg test came back neg so i duno :/ period is now 4 days later.
    When i found out i was preg with my son my hormone levels were too low to detect..

Administrator
    Is your period normal? If it is most likely you are not pregnant. If you still think you are pregnant make an appointment to see a midwife or doctor - blood tests are more sensitive that home pregnancy tests.
    Hidden Content

Well im now a week late. N have a feeling it aint comin. I have a feeling I might have a UTI tho :/

Administrator
    Given that your period is late and you think you might have a urinary tract infection - it would be worthwhile seeing a midwife or doctor. They could order a pregnancy blood test and check your urine to see if you have an infection.

Cranberry juice or cranberry tablets are very good for urinary tract infections.
    Hidden Content