Hybrid View

Desire For A Baby Boy! :)

Hi!

I am just wondering, are there really ways to conceive a baby boy?

I've read an article before, something about Shettle's method, that is, timing the intercourse to a woman's ovulation.

Are there members here who had real experiences on trying out methods so you can be pregnant with a boy?

I already have a daughter and I wish to have a son for my next pregnancy.

There is a lovely woman on here who knows far more about this than I do, hopefully she will see your post and comment.

I have heard that certain sexual positions are more apt to result in a certain gender. The very basic understanding I have of the matter indicates that deep penetration is more likely to result in the conception of a male child.

I hope she will see my post, I really would love to hear what she knows about this. I just need someone to tell me more about this topic. My husband and I are planning for only two kids, one girl and one boy, after that we stop. So hopefully we could have a baby boy...

Hi Ryden's Mum,

Kate is the expert on this topic! Here is a link to Kate explaining how to influence your chance of conceiving one particular sex.

Best wishes,

LJ

Great! Thanks for the link. Now I know!

Hello Ryden's Mum,

So glad LJ & Mom2Many stepped in to give you some good direction

Please let me know if you have any further questions once you read the page that LJ gave you. I used the Shettle's method to conceive a girl, and I'd use it to conceive a boy if I needed to (but we ended up with 3 girls and 2 boys, and I'm in peri-menopause now, so no more babies for me).

This is something I will be teaching my children when they are ready to have little ones of their own.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi Kate,

The page has given me so much information about what I wanted to know. Thank you very much.

You are most welcome :-) Please feel free to post back any questions you may have when you decide to try for baby #2

Warm Regards,

Kate