Hybrid View

What is the best activity that I should do while I'm pregnant?

Hi,

I want to ask what kind of good activities will be best for the development of my baby while I'm pregnant.

Good development for baby starts with good nutrition and lifestyle for mum. You'll want to be sure you're taking a high quality prenatal vitamin, reducing your sugar intake, and eating at least one great big vegetable salad (green salad) every day. High quality animal protein is very important as well. Be sure your grains are whole grains like brown rice, whole wheat flour, quinoa, etc. and limit the simple carbs like crackers, cookies, muffins, pancakes, etc.

Drinking a green smoothie each day can be very healthy for you and baby, and eating high quality nuts and quality fats like avocado will give you a "full" feeling while providing good nutrition.

Sodas will deplete your calcium because they are high in phosphorous, so stay away from soda and drink water and fruit juice instead. Calcium is taken from your body to create baby's bones, so preserve your calcium.

As for other things that can be beneficial for baby while in the whom - you should talk to your baby and sing to your baby and play soothing music for baby.

Please let me know if you find this information helpful.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi,

Thanks that was helpful.. I'm 5 Months pregnant now and I was wondering what is the best activity to do while my baby is in my whomb. I guess I'll try singing and soothing music for my baby. By the way do you have any advice of what kind of music could help develop the learning capability of a baby? If there is anything like that. I just remembered reading something but it was long time ago, there are kinds of music or activities that can help develop the learning capability of a baby while there are still in the womb of a mother.

Soothing music like Mozart is what is recommended to stimulate baby's senses and improve brain development in-vitro. So just use soft music and talk to your baby often - this is what I would do.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you. I have been listening to music lately and talking a lot with my baby. The music also help me relax.

Ahhh - relaxation is SO important. So glad you're relaxing and talking to your baby. I found that it helped me to bond with my babies more.

Are you going to find out what you're having before baby is born?

Kate