Thread: Mum of four!

Wink Mum of four!

My name is Emily, and I am a mum of four. I have four children beautiful gifts from God. Alana is eleven, Ethan is nine, Levi is three, and Arrayah is nine months old. I never figured that one day I would be a mother of four, but I find it to be invigorating, and I love giving my time and energy to these little gifts that God has given me. I am married, and we live together as a family.

There are times, though, even with having four little ones, that I find myself wondering what to do in certain situations. So, I am thankful for a forum area that I can visit and receive advice from those who are even more experienced than I am.

At some point, I might be interested in having one more child. So at a future point, I might like some advice on getting pregnant again.

It's a pleasure to meet you, and I am always open having new friends, feel free to contact me at any time--as a friend, fellow mum, or just to chat.

Your new friend,

Emily

Hi Emily,

Welcome to the forum. How wonderful it must be to be a mum of 4!

I have a 20 month old and am 33 weeks pregnant with bubba number two - very exciting. Being a mum is such a joy! That doesn't mean it's always easy but it is certainly the best job in the world!

I look forward to sharing our experiences on this forum.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi Emily,

A warm welcome to the forums! I love the names of your children - especially think that Arrayah is so pretty. I have 5 children and found that going from 4 to 5 was easy.

I look forward to getting to know you in the forums. Sorry for the late welcome - I only just now saw your post.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello LJ, and Kate! Thank you for welcoming me! I am very pleased to be here! Kate, I was able to find Arrayah's name online, and I just loved it the moment I saw it. I am so happy to have some companionship during my times where I need other mum friends! LJ, congrats on your new little one on the way! Have you been able to go and see if it is a boy or a girl? You are very blessed. I believe that babies are a true gift and blessing. My little ones have given me such joy!

Once again, thank you for the kind welcome. If there is anything I can do for any of you, please, let me know!!

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your reply. Yes we have found out if the baby is a boy or a girl (well, according to the sonographer they are 95% sure!) but are keeping it a secret! It's quite nice to just know within our little family.

I didn't find out the sex with my first baby but this time myself and my husband really wanted to know.

I just love being a mum! Even on the hard days.....!

LJ