Beautifully presented double CD...
This double CD offers you a comprehensive package which supports you in the amazing, life-changing transition to parenthood. Covering pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period, these five tracks can give you skills, confidence and special 'time out' just for YOU (something parents too often neglect to give to themselves). Created by Lina Clerke, an experienced Childbirth Educator, midwife and mother. You can now enjoy the benefits of Lina's 25 years experience in teaching positive birth preparation and pre-natal relaxation, all in the comfort of your own home. Set to a background of beautiful music, Lina's soothing voice creates a feeling of peace and tranquility while you learn valuable skills for a joyful birth experience and positive parenting (four different tracks).
The fifth track is the music on its own, without voice-over. After using the guided relaxations in pregnancy, this calming music will have strong associations with deep states of relaxation, making it ideal for use during labour, breastfeeding, night time parenting and general relaxation. The new baby will also be soothed as she recognises the music.
Pregnancy is a time when both mother and unborn baby benefit from and need love and support in order to prepare for life after birth. It is also invaluable to practice relaxing and letting go in preparation for birth. These CDs are especially created so they can be used by mother on her own, or with a partner. Tracks 4 and 5 can even be used by family and friends - even your children. Everyone needs to relax!
The double CD consists of:
DISC ONE: ENJOYING PREGNANCY AND PREPARING FOR THE BIRTH:
1. Prenatal guided relaxation (30 minutes). This takes you step by step into a very deep state of relaxation, using visualisation and the breath, helping you become more in touch with your growing body and baby. It encourages confidence and positive feelings about the unfolding pregnancy, labour and birth. It may also be used for insomnia, high blood pressure, stress or early labour.
2. Breath meditation (23 minutes). This powerful meditation teaches the importance of deeply letting go, softening and using your breath, bringing deep peace duirng pregnancy, and helping you to relax and trust your body in the birthing process. This simple breath release is invaluable throughout labour and is also a support for after the birth, helping you to be a more relaxed parent.
DISC TWO: PARTNER WORK AND POST-NATAL RELAXATION:
3. Baby meditation ( 20 minutes). This delightful and moving relaxation session connects you deeply with your unborn child. Using visualisation and loving communication it encourages confidence and a joyful approach to parenting. It can also be a lovely, gentle way for fathers, partners and family to be involved during pregnancy.
4. Post-natal / general relaxation (23 minutes). In the midst of looking after a new baby or older child, mothers often forget to nurture themselves. This guided deep relaxation provides precious moments of refreshing peace and stillness. It may be used for many years, (including during pregnancy) and can be shared with children, fathers and partners.
5. Relaxation music without voice (30 minutes). After using the guided relaxations in pregnancy, this calming music will have strong associations with deep states of relaxation, making it ideal for use during labour, breast feeding, night time parenting and general relaxation. The new baby will also be soothed as she recognises the music.
Joyful Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond Relaxation CD will help you to: