Natracare’s extra soft and comfortable Nursing pads are made from totally chlorine free, plasticfree, plant-derived natural materials.
Natracare Nursing Pads
Natracare’s extra soft and comfortable Nursing pads are made from totally chlorine free, plasticfree, plant-derived natural materials. It’s little known that nursing pads are commonly made using plastics and superabsorbent gels derived from crude oil as well as containing chlorine bleached materials.
For mothers, this can make for an uncomfortable experience, especially for those already suffering sore and sensitive nipples.
For babies, their milk can be tainted by these materials as residual odour from the plastics transfer to the nipples and then to the baby’s mouth during breast feeding.
- No plastics, perfumes, or petroleum derived super absorbent polymers
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Traditional disc shape
- Will not taint the taste of mother’s milk
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF)
- 26 pads per pack
- Voted “Best Breast Pad” by the TIPS tester panel of mums and midwives
|Dimensions||19.5 × 10 × 9.5 cm|