The pregnancy art henna kit was created by professional henna artists and we believe it is the finest-quality pregnancy henna kit available.
Pregnancy Art Henna Kit
The pregnancy art henna kit was created by professional henna artists and we believe it is the finest-quality pregnancy henna kit available. Henna use during pregnancy is an ancient practice and is soothing as well as calming. The Henna Kit contains only 100% natural henna, sugar and lavender oil. You will need to provide the lemon juice to mix the powder, sugar, lavender oil and lemon juice together to make the henna paste. The kit is generally safe to use on children and during pregnancy, however your midwife or doctor should always be consulted if you have any concerns.
Pregnancy Henna Art Kit includes:
- Packaged in a clear, heavy duty, re-useable vinyl zippered pouch
- 20 grams of fresh henna powder with sucrose (sugar) added. Super finely sifted and 100% natural, yields 3 ounces and produces over 75 beautiful stains.
- 1.5 Drams 100% Pure Essential Bulgarian Lavender Oil pre measured to darken henna for the best results
- Jacquard Plastic Applicator Bottle
- Stainless Steel Jacquard Applicator Tip, size medium
- 2 Glitter Poof bottles with 10 grams each of holographic pink and aquamarine glitter
- Mixing Sticks
- Sugar to keep the henna paste moist
- 10 Alcohol Swabs to clean and prepare the skin for henna application
- Assortment of Cotton Balls, Cotton Swabs and Toothpicks to aide in the application, touch ups, and sealing of henna designs
- Medical Tape to wrap the paste and hold it precisely in place for a perfect stain
- Complete Recipe and Instructions step by step, straight forward and easy to follow
- A Brief Introduction about Henna and Mehndi
- 30+ Pattern Ideas to help you get started plus bonus designs created especially for pregnancy
- Carrot Bag to fill applicators
There is no such thing as black henna. In order for henna to produce a black color chemicals that are unsafe for your skin have been added. Black henna should be avoided. A chemical dye known as PPD, which is not authorized for use on the skin by the FDA is often added to the natural henna to produce a black color. Black henna has become very popular in certain tourist areas, particularly Venice Beach and Mexico. It can cause liver and kidney damage, as well as scarring of the skin. To find out about the dangers of black henna read this article.
|Dimensions||15 × 14 × 19 cm|