UpSpring’s Breast Support Pillow was specially designed (by a mum, of course) to make breastfeeding a simpler, hands-free process.
UpSpring Breast Support Pillow
$41.92 – $44.00
Look Mum, No Hands! Hands-Free Breastfeeding Made Easy.
Larger breasted women, or women whose breasts sag almost to their lap, constantly have to adjust or hold their breast during breastfeeding to ensure their baby stays latched on. It’s hard on the wrists, and can make nursing a tiresome and frustrating activity.
UpSpring’s Breast Support Pillow was specially designed (by a mum, of course) to make breastfeeding a simpler, hands-free process. The pillow provides comfortable breast support and optimal breast position for breastfeeding. That means you can relax and focus on your baby while breastfeeding, or multi-task, since your hands are finally free.
Why The UpSpring Breast Support Pillow?
- Lifts and supports the breast while breastfeeding
- Holds breast in the optimal position for hands-free breastfeeding
- Helps position nipple to help baby latch correctly
- Soft, machine washable cover is comfortable against the skin
- Compact size makes it easy to toss in the nappy bag for comfortable breastfeeding on the go
- Recommended for breast sizes C-cup and larger
- Ideal for breastfeeding multiples
- Works in conjunction with any breastfeeding pillow (breastfeeding pillows support baby not breast)
- Lactation Consultant recommended
|Made of high density, eco-friendly memory foam (food oil-based; not petroleum-based foam) UpSpring Breast Pillow provides the most comfortable breast support and optimal breast position for breastfeeding. While other products make breastfeeding more comfortable by supporting baby, the UpSpring Breast Pillow is the only product that addresses the need for breast support.
Wellmom Breast Pillow lifts and supports the best and its stay in place cover holds breast in position for hands-free breastfeeding.
Here’s how the breast pillow is used
- Small (C-D cup size)
- Medium (DD – F cup size)
- Large (G-H cup size)
- Xlarge (I-J cup size)
How to Determine The Correct Size?
Measure from the bottom outer edge of the areola straight down to the base of your breast. Be sure to follow the curve of your breast when measuring. Use this measurement and the guidelines below to make your size selection.
- 6.4 – 7.5 cm Small
- 7.6 – 10 cm Medium
- 10.3 – 12.5 cm Large
- 12.6 – 15cm+ Extra Large
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.7 × 23 cm|
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large