With over 20 years experience and expertise, Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond offers tailor-made, flexible advertising solutions to meet your needs. Our target market is primarily women planning pregnancy or who are pregnant. However we are also able to target new parents for the first 12 months following birth.
At Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond we understand that a one size advertising solution does not fit all. We offer multiple advertising options from standard advertising blocks, article pages, and section or site sponsorships, to advertisements in email newsletters sent to our large targeted subscriber group. We can also target your advertising to a specified geographic area. Scheduled reports are available on your advertising campaign – including impressions and click thorough rates – to determine the success of your advertising campaign.
For flexible advertising solutions with a 100% Australian owned and operated company, contact Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond. To find out more download our media kit (pdf).
We reserve the right to reject advertising material that is deemed inappropriate or does not fit with the spirit of our website. Please refer to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- All advertising bookings must be confirmed in writing. Please call 1300 MIDWYF (1300 643 993) for further details.
- The finished artwork must be the same dimensions as indicated in the media kit. Advertisements outside of the dimensions may be cropped to fit the standard advertising space.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and must be received before the first day of the month. Cancellations received after the first of the month will not be accepted and a full month fees are due.
- To secure advertising space payment or credit card details must be supplied at the time of booking.
- Advertisements on www.pregnancy.com.au are accepted subject to the approval of the Editor.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that advertisements comply with the Trade Practices Act. Advertisements are accepted for publication on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond against all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damage and expenses resulting from anything published by the advertiser.
Features List for 2018
If viewing on a mobile phone slide the table across to view the information.
Strategies for dealing with the summer heat while pregnant
Choosing a health professional
Parenting books, CDs and DVDs
The first trimester
Colds and flu during pregnancy
What supplements should I take when Pregnant?
Choosing a maternity hospital
Baby gift ideas
Alcohol during pregnancy
For more information and to discuss your marketing needs please contact Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond:
Call 1300 MIDWYF (1300 643 993) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.