This kit includes a single pump collection kit, hand manual breast pump and a top for the bottle.
Ameda Single HygieniKit Milk Collection Kit with One Handed Breast Pump
This kit includes a single pump collection kit, hand manual breast pump and a top for the bottle. The Ameda One-Hand Breast Pump and with Single HygieniKit comes in a box. Ameda’s pump collection kit includes a unique silicone diaphragm that prevents moisture and milk from entering the tubing, so under normal use there’s no need to clean the pump tubing.
- Sterile, pre-assembled and ready to use
- Fits all Ameda breast pumps
- Easy to clean and re-assemble
- Pump into any standard-thread baby bottle or milk storage bag
- Includes our One-Hand Breast Pump
- All ameda hygienikits are without BPA
- Easy Care- Patented silicone diaphragm simplifies pump care by eliminating the need to inspect, dry,clean or replace pump tubing.
- Reduces risk – Solid barrier prevents moisture and milk fromentering pump tubing, reducing risk of infection in compromised babies.
- One kit attaches the same way to all Ameda electric breast pumps.
Every mother expressing milk needs a good flange fit for greater comfort and better milk flow. Flange fit is based on the size of the flange opening – or nipple tunnel- the breast is drawn into the flange during pumping. Ameda HygieniKits are available with multiple flage sizes to make finding a good fit easier-at first and later as a mother’s body changes.
You know you have a good flange fit when you can see space around your nipple. The photo above shows a good fit. You can see room around
If your nipple always rubs along the flange sides, as shown above, it is too tight. A tight fit squeezes the milk ducts and slows milk flow. Rubbing may cause pain, and friction can even break the skin
If you need a larger flange size you can purchase Ameda Custom Breast Flanges that fit with this collection system.
|Dimensions||9 × 31.3 × 26.7 cm|