Qiara Kids Probiotic is for children grow and are exposed to a world of potentially bad bacteria and infection, it is important to make sure their immune system and microbiome are strong. Qiara Kids contains the single strain probiotic, Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, which has been shown to help restore and maintain a healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract.
Qiara Kids is ideal for parents wanting their child to continue with Qiara probiotics after breastfeeding to help support intestinal health and digestive function.
Qiara Kids may also be a support for children going to childcare, or school and children with gastrointestinal issues.
Qiara Kids Probiotic
Qiara Kids Probiotic are friendly bacteria that live naturally in the gut to help maintain a balanced intestinal and digestive environment. Probiotics for children promote a beneficial balance of microflora in the intestinal tract, which supports a healthy gastrointestinal and immune system.
Certain factors can upset the balance of your child’s microbiome such as medications, particularly antibiotics, too much-refined sugar, processed food, chemical additives or insufficient fruit, vegetables, fibre and whole foods.
Qiara Kids probiotics encourage good bacterial diversity to support optimal health and wellbeing.
Qiara Kids may help to:
- Restore beneficial bacteria that may have been disrupted by antibiotics.
- Relieve the symptoms of digestive issues such as constipation, bloating and diarrhoea.
- Improve gut health of children with food tolerances.
- Support a normal immune system
Qiara Kids Probiotic Dosage and Preparation
- Each box of Qiara Kids contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder for children 2-12 years
- Each sachet contains no less than 9.75mg/750 million organisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716
- Qiara Kids is almost a tasteless powder so even fussy children will happily take