Capped safety connector for infusion systems Safsite Luer activated valves that are developed as needle-free injection ports in IV applications.
Safe access through automatic function.
The Luer fitting of a syringe or infusion line opens when connected and closes automatically when disconnected
- For administering drugs
- For taking blood
- For administration of infusion solutions
- Safsite? simplifies the daily changing of the infusion system on central venous and IV catheters; improves hygiene
- Escape of fluid or blood is reliably prevented; entry of air is avoided
- The “needle-free” alternative to injection ports
- No infections from needle-stick injuries