Breast Warmers provide continuous and effective warmth by reflecting body heat. Aiding mastitis, blocked ducts, engorgement, expressing and nipple vasospasm
Breast warmers provide continuous and effective warmth by reflecting body heat. Aiding mastitis, blocked ducts, engorgement, expressing, nipple vasospasm and Raynaud’s phenomenon breast warmers can provide effective relief. Do your breasts feel hard, tender, sore, lumpy or simply uncomfortable? Breast Warmers are a fast and efficient way to help relieve pain and discomfort.
In Australia since 1997. This warm breastfeeding therapy is warm as long as worn. No heating, no boiling, no microwaving. Breast Warmers are made of the super effective flectalon insulation, they simply warm up from your own body heat. Soothing Breast Warmers are never hot, they provide a nice and gentle warmth. This is a very safe and comfortable warm breast therapy. Wear as needed; for a little while or all day and night, just slip inside the bra or crop-top any time. Breast Warmers are very thin and easy to wear and allergy tested. Simply place the thin pads inside you bra about half an hour before a feed. They can also be worn all day/night for added comfort. Breast Warmers are washable and can be left to drip dry. Letdown and expressing may also be aided with Breast Warmers.
Breast Warmers Testimonials
- “Your product is brilliant and I can honestly say I would have very much given up on breastfeeding without your fantastic Breast-Warmers” (Michelle, Sydney)
- “Within a couple of hours of wearing the Breast-Warmers I felt relief from the pain” (Lena, Perth)
Simply Safe, Super Convenient, Comfortable and Effective! TGA registered
Now in three sizes
- Small A-Cup & B-Cup (This size is ideal for Vasospasm)
- Regular C-Cup & Over (Ideal size for the easing of pain and discomfort from blocked ducts and Mastitis, and for ease of expressing and engorgement prior to feed. Use to prevent blocked ducts and recurring Mastitis)
- Large E-Cup & Over (Generous size ideal when a larger area requires warmth)
Wash cold by hand. Do not tumble dry. Keep away from sticky-tape and other harsh objects.
|Dimensions||4.6 × 9.3 × 13.3 cm|
Small – A and B Cup, Medium – C and D Cup, Large – E and Over